Chicago, IL Food Photography: Alinea

For those of you who do not know, I began my career in photography because of food. In the early 2000's, food bloggers started to take over the internet. They detailed many of their culinary adventures, and their descriptions tended to include photos that would make me salivate. I was amazed, and wanted to try my hand at food photography. It would also be my first hand at photography in general.

This past Monday I had the opportunity to dine at Alinea, a restaurant currently rated as number one in the United States. Seeing as how it was going to be a once in a life-time opportunity, I had to bring my camera along. Below are a few photos from the 21 course meal, with the YouTube video showing every single course.



Steelhead roe, dijon mustard, grapefruit



Foie gras, green garlic, vanilla, mint



Rabbit consomme



Snow, yuzu


blog comments powered by Disqus